segunda-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2011

My wedding day!






          One of the most important, special, unforgetable moments of my life! I got no words to describe the feelings i had that day! And from now on Eliane and i are Mr. and Mrs. Barbosa! Yeah! That's right! My last name is Barbosa. Rogerney is my second one!
           My wedding day was on 11/11/11! In one of the chapels of  The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints in Manaus, so this means that me and my wife (i love to say she's my wife) are mormons (LDS members)! Intersting right? See some photoes of this incredible day of my life:


Mr. and Mrs. Barbosa


Our testimonies





 Some special friends!




My parents and her mother and brother.


Her father!

          I loved that day! Everything was perfect! And it is just the begining of our jorney together!

Eliane Gomes da Silva Barbosa, i love you very much!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário