sexta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2011

My country





          Hello! I'm Mr. Rogerney and i'm going to tell you a bit about where i am from! I was born in planet Earth (oh really?)... I was born in north of Brazil in a state called Amazonas, it is the biggest state of Brazil (bigger than England). I live in Manaus (the biggest city of Amazonas state).
          Almost everything here is big (i think you already realized it). In Manaus there are the biggest Mall of Brazil, the biggest river of the world, the biggest bridge of the world that cross a river...
          Unhappily, i don't why, a lot of people think that we're all indians here, just cause Manaus is in the middle of the amazon forest. The people from São Paulo always asks us how many snakes, monkeys we've got in home. This is horrible! I would like to know what people of other contries think about the area i live in!
         
          

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário